Sunday, January 18, 2009

Fun times.....

I know I haven't blogged in quite some time so please forgive me. I will try to do better in '09. I did want to share some fun photos I got of Savannah. She spent the night with Grandmama and I got to feed her dinner. Now mind you, I don't have much on hand to eat these days since all my children are not at home anymore so she got what I did have. Homemade macaroni and cheese and chocolate pudding........yum, yum. Plus, I let her feed herself as she likes to do. She is so much fun and a real joy to my life. Enjoy the pic's.......









p.s. house pictures coming soon.......

2 comments:

Amy said...

so cute. i want to come to your house and eat mac and cheese and chocolate pudding!

April said...

i love that kid. her hair is awesome!! it reminds me of all the pictures of jennifer as a child. :)