Thursday, March 12, 2009

A day in the life of a Daschund....

For those of you privileged to own one of these precious pups, you know that there day exist only to find warmth. This existence often requires traveling. I was able to capture Ginger's route to warmth the other day and I thought I would share it with you.


First stop....the back patio



Second stop...her bed, under my shoes, only because the sun spots had temporarily disappeared


Ahhhhhhh....third stop



Fourth stop.....almost the end of the journey

Last and final destination.....until tomorrow.

3 comments:

Amy said...

what a cute blog post! my daschunds HATE the sunshine! they get so hot because they're long-haired. but they love to be outside, so they sit outside...in the SHADE :)

April said...

Such a cute post of Ginger!! :) Cute little dog...
Love the new background too!

Rowdy and Bette said...

Love to worship that sun!