Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Grandchild #2...

I got the privilege of going to Jennifer's doctor appointment yesterday. There are not words to describe how I felt when we heard the little one's heartbeat. It brings back lots of warm and good memories of my own. Hearing that little heartbeat starts an attachment with a little someone that continues for the rest of your life. God is so good....
Now, let's vote on what you think that little someone will be. Boy or Girl?? I will confess that I agree with Jenn in that the heartbeat did sound a little slower than it did with Savannah. Does that mean Boy? I know that it truly doesn't matter but it's fun to guess. You have until April 24th to vote. After then it won't matter because that is when Jennifer's next appt. is and they will find out if it is a Boy or Girl. What if they kept it a secret? I think I would go crazy.....

5 comments:

April said...

I think it's another girl!!! :)

Amy said...

BOY!!!! but if it's a girl, i think they should name her Amy. :)

The Harpers said...

I'm leaning towards boy, but I think it will be a girl, but because Joey will do so well with a house full of estrogen!

WonderMer said...

THAT'S a girl. I'll be shocked if it's not. AWWWWW! Sisters will be so much fun, and you won't have to do a thing to the nursery! :-)

Cool Mom said...

I think it's a boy.
:)